Noblesville German Auto Repair
Reggie’s Motorworks is the trusted source for auto repair among Noblesville drivers. Our team specializes in the maintenance and repair of German vehicles, and our auto mechanics are qualified and certified to repair a variety of BMW, MINI, Audi, Mercedes, Volkswagen and Porsche vehicles.
Reggie Stewart, the owner of Reggie’s Motorworks, and our team are known as mechanical masterminds. Reggie has built several custom and vintage BMW’s by himself and with his team. Our expertise for German vehicles is unsurpassed in Noblesville, Fishers, Carmel, Westfield, Zionsville andIndianapolis.
Our Expert Technicians
All our auto mechanics are ASE Certified, Master Certified, or Bosch Certified, with factory training from BMW, Mercedes, VW, and Audi. These certifications are an example of how committed we are to further our education in the ever-changing auto industry. Each one of our auto mechanics must attend 12 hours of quarterly training, and these technicians wield tools, technology, and equipment that match their level of expertise and education.
Why Reggie’s Motorworks is the #1 Choice for Noblesville:
- We’ve been providing unparalleled auto repair service to our esteemed German auto customers since 2006.
- Our facility is outfitted with the highest quality cutting-edge tools and technology.
- We’re proud of our ASE-Certified, Master-Certified, or Bosch-Certified auto mechanics.
- We offer our Noblesville drivers use of our shuttle service or loaner vehicles. Our loaner vehicles include a 1996 BMW 318ti hatchback, 2009 528i BMW, 2010 528xi BMW, and a 2015 i3 BMW electric car.
- A 36,000-mile/36-month nationwide warranty backs all our work. This warranty is a testament to the quality and reliability of our auto repair.
Our Services Include: