Reggie’s Motorworks is always looking for talented individuals!
If you have a passion for auto repair, Reggie’s Motorworks in Noblesville may have employment opportunities for you. At Reggie’s Motorworks, we are passionate about servicing and repairing German vehicles. Because of our experience, education, and expertise, our level of detail and precision are unparalleled among other auto repair shops in the community. Heartfelt and sincere care for our customers motivates our actions, as we are honest and direct about the services their vehicle may or may not need. If this environment sounds like the right fit for you, call us. Reggie’s Motorworks is located at 1362 S 10th Street, Noblesville, IN 46060.
Why would you want to work here?
- Our #1 asset is our people!
- Constantly improving and growing
- Selected to be a Bosch Service Center
- Selected to be a Dinan Dealer
- The best tools for the job - BMW factory scan tool, Autologic, Baum, etc.
- 5-star rating and 99% of customers are willing to refer their friends and family.
- We enjoy writing pay checks! We value highly skilled employees, and want to pay you what you are worth!
- 40 hour work week – Monday-Friday.
- Holiday Pay
- Paid vacation after one year
Here are some prerequisites, regardless of what position you may hold at RMW:
- You have to be passionate about cars, and working on/with them. This isn’t “just a job” to any of us.
- We don’t do jobs that are “good enough”. Our goal, whether sweeping the floor or replacing an engine, is to end up with a product we are proud of.
- Smile! If you are a grumpy or irritable person, there are plenty of other shops out there hiring. We love our customers and enjoy seeing them. If you hang with us, you need to be able to work and play well with others.
- Know-it-alls need not apply. Even the most educated and seasoned technicians can learn something almost daily. We like to keep our minds open!
- A clean driving record. We are into some high performance cars and driving, but we keep our driving records clean and our insurance rates reasonable.
- 5+ years relevant experience with BMW, Mini, VW, Audi, Porsche, and/or Mercedes-Benz
- ASE Master Certification strongly preferred
- Dealer/manufacturer training is a huge plus
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Desire to work for and help build the best independent European repair facility in the Indianapolis area
What we offer:
- $60-80k+ based on your your experience, and certifications
- Performance Pay
- Lots of training opportunities – all at no cost to you!
- Training incentives
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- One week paid vacation after one year
Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form below, or you can email resumes directly to reggie_at_reggiesmotorworks_dot_com