Welcome to an early edition to the blog! We're looking forward to this Friday's Cruise-In
at Park Street Pub...they are hosting a Halloween bash, complete with spooky decorations, music, prizes for best costumes, witch's brew and more! So if you feel like coming in costume, you may win a prize from Park Street Pub! We're excited to share the latest vehicle that we have for sale - a 1994 BMW 530i touring! We bought this wagon a couple weeks ago, right after we bought the black '93 525it. We really bought it for some of the options it came with, like the roof rack, and trailer hitch. These are in the photos, but NOT included in the asking price. We plan to put those on our black 525it. This V8 powered e34 just received a major service session here at RMW. It was fairly neglected by the previous owner, but is now on its way back to a healthy lifestyle. Here's a list of everything done to date:
- Engine mounts
- Transmission mounts
- Control arm bushings
- Left lower control arm
- 750il thrust arm bushings
- New boots and grease in thrust arm ball joints
- Differential serviced with Redline 75w90
- Trans serviced with new filter and Valvoline MaxLife ATF
- Engine oil changed with BMW synthetic 5w30
- Power steering serviced with proper Pentosin 11.S
- Brakes flushed with Pentosin Super DOT 4
- Coolant drained and filled with BMW original (Blue)
- New Front brake pads and rotors
- New rear brake pads and resurfaced rotors
- New left rear caliper
- New left front caliper
- Major paint restoration/detail with 3M two step process topped off with Zymol
- Carpets shampooed (with seats removed) and seats cleaned and treated with Leatherique
- Rear hatch wiring has been repaired by soldering in patches where the leads had broken.
The car is not perfect. It is 16 years old and has 210K on the odometer. It has quite a few dents/dings, rock chips on the hood, and rust starting in the bottoms of the doors. There is also a spot of rust starting above the bumper on the driver's side. We can address/fix all of the aesthetic issues, but not for the asking price. We wanted to make it reliable and attractive without going beyond a realistic selling price. All in all it presents really well. The exterior looks great, even with the flaws. The interior is in VERY good condition. There are no tears in the seats, no cracks in the dash, and no holes, burns, or major stains in the carpet. The rear right door card does have a chunk broken out if it towards the bottom, but it's not visible unless the door is open. All of the options work, including the multi-position sunroof, air conditioning, and of course heat. That's enough rambling. If you are interested, give us a call and schedule a time to take a look. 317.804.9313 Thanks!!
The carpeting has been cleaned using a professional carpet extractor.
We will still have our normal Friday Blog post with updates on projects around the shop!
We hope you enjoy the rest of the week!